The difference and use between isolation clothing and medical protective clothing are mainly that medical protective clothing is more durable than isolation clothing, and has a higher protection level and better protection performance. In addition to meeting the wearing requirements of high strength and high wear resistance, the two are often different due to different protection purposes and protection principles.
Although it is said that medical protective clothing is better than isolation clothing, the cost is relatively high, so for different jobs, the choice of protective clothing is also different. The difference between the characteristics of medical protective clothing and isolation clothing.
Medical protective clothing is medical protective equipment worn by clinical medical staff when they come into contact with patients with infectious diseases of Class A or managed according to Class A infectious diseases. Isolation gowns are protective equipment used by medical staff to avoid contamination by blood, body fluids and other infectious substances, or to protect patients from infection.
1. When in contact with patients with infectious diseases transmitted by contact, such as patients with infectious diseases, patients with multidrug-resistant bacteria infection, etc.
2. When carrying out protective isolation for patients, such as the diagnosis, treatment and nursing of patients with extensive burns and patients with bone grafts.
3. May be splashed by the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, and feces.
4. When entering key departments such as ICU, NICU, protective ward, etc., whether it is necessary to wear isolation gowns should depend on the purpose of medical personnel's entry and the state of contact with patients, and sufficient internal regulations.
Contact with patients with airborne and droplet-borne infectious diseases may be splashed by the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, and feces.
Medical protective clothing is to prevent medical staff from being infected, which belongs to one-way isolation and is mainly aimed at medical staff; while isolation clothing is to prevent medical staff from being infected or polluted and prevent patients from being infected, which belongs to two-way isolation.
1. Medical protective clothing is also an important part of medical protective equipment. Its basic requirement is to block harmful substances such as viruses and bacteria, so as to protect medical staff from being infected in the process of diagnosis and treatment and nursing.
2. Medical protective clothing should also meet the normal functional requirements and have good wearing comfort and safety, such as good moisture permeability, flame retardant performance and alcohol corrosion resistance.
3. Medical protective clothing has the characteristics of anti-penetration function, good air permeability, high strength and high resistance to hydrostatic pressure, and is mainly used in industrial, electronic, medical, chemical and bacterial infection prevention and other environments.
Wellmien provides global medical care and food processing facilities with products including face masks, gowns, coveralls, aprons, bouffant caps, shoe covers, sleeve covers, underpads, disposable gloves, wound-care products, first-aid products and surgical packs, etc. Our products are best sold to worldwide markets and widely applied to different settings such as hospitals, care centers, wholesalers, government agencies or institutes, food industries and households, etc. If you are in need of disposable lab coats, please do not hesitate to contact us.