As a disposable personal protective equipment, non-woven isolation gowns are designed to prevent the spread of pathogens and protect patients and staff from pathogens.
1)Untie the belt and tie a slip knot in front of the waist (pic 1)
2) Untie the cuffs, pull up the sleeves gently, and tuck the sleeves inward under the sleeves of the clothes at the elbows (pic 2)
3) Disinfect hands.
4) Untie the neckline, put your right hand into the left sleeve and pull down the cuff to pass (pic 3)
5) Pinch the outside of the right sleeve with the covered left hand, and pull down the right sleeve (pic 4)
6) Withdraw both hands from the sleeve to the shoulder seam (pic 5), fold the sleeves and the edge of the isolation garment.
7) Hold the collar with both hands and hang the isolation gown on the hook (pic 6). If the isolation gown is no longer used, put the clean side out into the dirty bag.
ü Before wearing isolation gowns, you should prepare all necessary items in your work.
ü The length of the isolation gown is appropriate, and the inner work clothes must be completely covered and intact.
ü After wearing isolation gowns, activities are restricted to the specified area, and no entry into the clean area is allowed.
ü When tying the neckline, do not allow the sleeves to touch the face, collar and work cap.
ü When washing hands, the isolation gown shall not contaminate the hand washing equipment.
ü Isolation gowns should be replaced daily, if they are wet or contaminated, they should be replaced immediately.
ü When hanging the isolation gown, if it is in a semi-contaminated area, the contaminated surface shall not be exposed; if it is in a contaminated area, the clean surface shall not be exposed.
Wellmien provides globally medical care and food processing facilities with products including face masks, gowns, coveralls, aprons, bouffant caps, shoe covers, sleeve covers, under pads, disposable gloves, wound-care products, surgical gowns, first-aid products and surgical packs etc. Our products are best sold to worldwide markets and widely applied to different settings such as hospitals, care centers, wholesalers, government agencies or institutes, food industries and households, etc. With excellent OEM services, our annual sales exceed 20 million USD.
Wellmien is ISO13485 certified and implements a strict Quality Management System (QMS). Our main products are approved by US FDA and EU CE certified. With superior products and services, our company has won the trust and support from new and old customers all over the world. If you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us!