The cardiopulmonary resuscitation simulated human respiratory mask acts as barrier protection for rescuers in emergency situations. Rescuers do not have to directly touch the patient's mouth, nose and face to perform artificial respiration. The clear mask can help rescuers observe the color of the patient's lips and vomit. Oxygen can be supplied to the patient if necessary. During a CPR emergency, the EMSS carry mask is very helpful in your work. The mask is small in size and can be carried around in a pocket. It is the most widely used CPR respirator in the world. When rescuers perform artificial respiration on patients, this product can protect rescuers. It is suitable for adults and children, used in CPR courses to teach artificial respiration techniques.
1. This product is equipped with a one-way valve with a filtering function, which acts as barrier protection for rescuers in emergency situations.
2. Rescuers do not need to directly contact the patient's mouth, nose and face to perform artificial respiration.
3. The transparent mask can help rescuers observe the color of the patient's lips and vomit.
4. When necessary, oxygen can be supplied to the patient.
5. The mask is easy to clean and can be reused; the one-way valve is for one-time use.
6. The mask can be connected to a resuscitator after removing the one-way valve.
The emergency CPR mask of the present invention belongs to an artificial respiration device, which is composed of a mask, a breathing nozzle and an insertion catheter. The breathing nozzle is placed on the top of the mask protrusion and is fastened to the insertion tube through the wall of the mask. The mask is in the shape of an eggshell with a longitudinal section, the sharp edge has a notch that matches the bridge of the nose, and the inner edge of the periphery of the mask has a reinforced sealing ring; the upper mouth of the breathing nozzle is round or oval. The emergency artificial respiration mask of the present invention has a reasonable design, and simple structure, is suitable for different patients, avoids mouth-to-mouth contact between doctors and patients, avoids traditional ethical barriers, prevents body fluid-borne diseases, and ensures unobstructed exhalation passages; When carrying out the rescue, the personnel hold the mask with one hand, and the other hand can perform cardio-thoracic massage and pulse-taking, which improves the rescue effect.
1. Mouth-to-mouth breathing: For non-emergency professionals, it is important to master this method.
It is a fast and effective way to provide oxygen and ventilation to the patient. The rescuer's breath contains enough oxygen to meet the patient's needs.
2. Mouth-to-nose breathing: When mouth-to-mouth breathing cannot be performed, mouth-to-nose breathing should be given. It is a good artificial respiration method for drowning and oral trauma.
3. Mouth-to-mask breathing: The rescuer uses both hands to tightly seal the patient's mouth and nose with the mask, take a deep breath and blow with the air intake mouth.
4. Airbag-mask device
5. Tracheal intubation: When possible, patients with respiratory cardiac arrest should be intubated, and then connected to a simple respirator for artificial respiration.
For more information about CPR masks, please contact us directly.