1. Wash your hands before wearing the mask, or avoid touching the inner side of the mask with your hands during the process of wearing the mask to reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated.
2. Distinguish the inside and outside, top and bottom of the mask.
3. Hold the N95 mask with one hand, with the side with the nose clip facing away.
4. Cover the nose, mouth and chin with the N95 mask, with the nose clip facing upwards and close to the face.
5. With the other hand, pull the lower tie over the top of your head and place it on the back of your neck and under your ears.
6. Pull the upper strap to the middle of the top of the head.
7. Do not squeeze the mask with your hands. N95 masks can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask. If you squeeze the mask with your hands, the virus will soak through the mask with droplets, which will easily cause virus infection.
8. Try to make the mask and the face have a good seal. The simple test method is: after wearing the mask, exhale forcefully, and the air cannot leak from the edge of the mask.
9. After adjusting the position of the mask according to your face shape, put your fingertips on the metal nose clip, start from the middle position, press the nose clip inward with your fingers, and move and press to the sides respectively, according to the shape of the bridge of the nose Just shape the nose clip.
a. Inspection method of N95 mask without valve:
Cover the N95 mask with both hands and exhale. At this time, the mask should be slightly inflated. If there is air leakage at the gasket part, adjust the position of the N95 mask or the nose clip to improve the tightness. If the air leak is at the edge of the mask, adjust the position of the headband of the N95 mask and check again.
b. Inspection method of N95 mask with valve:
Cover your N95 mask with your hands and take a breath. The mask should collapse slightly. If there is air leakage at the gasket part, adjust the position of the N95 mask and the nose clip to improve the tightness. If the leak is around the mask, adjust the position of the headband on the head and recheck.
Wellmien provides globally medical care and food processing facilities with products including face masks, gowns, coveralls, aprons, bouffant caps, shoe covers, sleeve covers, under pads, disposable gloves, wound-care products, first-aid products and surgical packs etc. Our products are best sold to worldwide markets and widely applied to different settings such as hospitals, care centers, wholesalers, government agencies or institutes, food industries and households, etc. For more information about our company or products, please do not hesitate to contact us.