Today we will discuss about the difference between isolation gown and surgical gown.
1. Used for medical staff to avoid contamination by blood, body fluids, and other infectious substances during contact.
2. Protective equipment used to protect patients from infection.
3. Isolation gown is a two-way isolation that can prevent medical staff from being infected or contaminated, and also prevent patients from being infected.
1. Play a two-way protective role during the operation.
2. The surgical gown establishes a barrier between the patient and the medical staff, which reduces the probability of the medical staff coming into contact with the patient’s blood or other body fluids and other potential sources of infection during the operation.
3. The surgical gown can block the spread of various bacteria adhering to the skin or clothing surface of the medical staff to the surgical patient.
1. Contact patients with infectious diseases.
2. Implement protective isolation for patients.
3. May be splashed by the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions and excrement.
4. Enter key departments such as ICU, NICU, and protective wards.
Strictly sterilized, invasive treatment of patients in specialized operating rooms
1. Cuffs: elastic, knitted and thumb buttons
2. Belt: 2
3. Paper card: none
1. Knitted cuffs
2. Belt: 4
3. Paper card: Yes
1.10 pieces in 1 plastic bag
2. Ethylene oxide sterilization: none
Pack 1 paper-plastic bag with 1.1 pieces, place 2 paper towels on top of the surgical gown, completely wrap the surgical gown with SMS cloth, and then pack the bag
2. Ethylene oxide sterilization: Yes
1. Pay attention to the clean surface to avoid contamination when putting on and taking off the isolation gown.
2. The isolation gown is completed by one person.
3. Isolation gowns can be used repeatedly without pollution, and hang in the corresponding area after use.
1. The surgical gown pays attention to aseptic operation.
2. The surgical gown must be assisted by an assistant.
3. Surgical gowns cannot be reused.
Wellmien provides globally medical care and food processing facilities with products including face masks, isolation gowns, surgical gown, coveralls, aprons, bouffant caps, shoe covers, sleeve covers, under pads, disposable gloves, wound-care products, first-aid products,emergency blanket and surgical packs etc. Our products are best sold to worldwide markets and widely applied to different settings such as hospitals, care centers, wholesalers, government agencies or institutes, food industries and households, etc. If you have any needs, please do not hesitate to contact us!