Material: PP+PE or SMS
Color: Blue or yellow
Style: Elastic cuff or knitted cuff
Isolation Gown AAMI Level 2 Chemical Resistance Medical Gown for Hospital Use
blue or yellow
Description About Isolation Gown:
1. Our quality: Disposable gowns are FDA-registered and CE certified. AAMI Level 2 Disposable gowns offer full body content and help keep chemicals and contagions off clothes and down from the skin.
2. Application: Disposable gowns are used by hospitals, medical installations, engineering, medicinal uses, etc. PP gowns (Polypropylene gowns) are perfect for contact and minimum fluid resistance.
3. Design: Freehandedly sized for full content and helps keep chemicals and contagions off clothes and down from skin. Practical and swish. Polypropylene Insulation Gowns feature an elastic wrist bond and easy neck and midriff ties.
4. Difference Use: Disposable gowns are versatile and have a variety of uses such as healthcare gowns, disposable patient gowns, dental gowns, disposable hospital gowns, lab gowns, and much more.
Packing: 10pcs/bag,50pcs/ctn or 10pcs/bag,100pas/ctn
Port of shipment: Shanghai/ Wuhan, CHINA
Remark: To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.
1. Disposable isolation gown provides full-body coverage.
2. Disposable gowns are available in different colors depending on availability.
3. Closed-back, necktie closure, elastic wrist cuffs.
4. Durable isolation gowns
5. Keeps dust and chemicals off clothes and skin.
6. Knitted sleeve cuffs.
7. No skin irritation
8. Provides protection from common dirt, dust, grime, minor splashes, and particulates.
9. Material: Spunbond Polypropylene (Lightweight SMS Fabric)
10. CE Approved. Our disposable gowns have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used by hospitals, medical facilities, and health professionals.
1. Q: Is this suit waterproof?
A: Yes, it's with high-level fluid protection.
2. Q: What size is it?
A: It is a standard one size fits most. (As customized)
3. Q: Are they individually wrapped?
A: There are 10 pcs/ bag, 100 pcs/ carton.
4. Q: What are the differences between gowns and coveralls? Is the gown with full back coverage?
A: Medical gowns cover from neck to knee while coveralls are customized to provide full-body coverage. And, it is full back coverage with a tie at the waist for secure protection.
5. Q: Is it washable?
A: No, they are not washable. They are disposable PPE. They are not intended to be washed.
6. Q: Is this latex-free?
A: Yes, Medtecs' isolation gowns are latex-free.
We can fill orders for 10,000 to 10,000,000 face masks and other medical supplies.We guarantee the lowest price and fastest shipping times.