Hugs Design Pediatric Warming Blanket
Refer to the following figure for a different size.
Ambient air High: ≥30CFM
≤52dB(High fan setting)
The Length of Hose
Remark: 3M equipment available
1. The hug design provides full, unrestricted access to the patient. while keeping the patient warm.
2. The fluid outlets reduce the pooling of fluids on the blanket's surface.
3. By maximizing airflow through the blanket's air channels and perforations, the blanket delivers consistent, even heating.
4. Imaging requirements are accommodated by soft, radiolucent materials.
5. This blanket has two resealable hose ports on either end, so you can place the hose in whichever direction you choose.
6. The blanket should be taped and tucked under and secured to the OR/procedure table with flaps.
7. Patients are surrounded by a "tent" of warm air created by two clear plastic drapes (included).
8. Provides warmth while allowing clinicians full access to a patient, even if they are a large child or a small adult.
9. Included clear drapes retain warm air around the patient and allow observation by the clinician.
We can fill orders for 10,000 to 10,000,000 face masks and other medical supplies.We guarantee the lowest price and fastest shipping times.