Rescue Rapid Hemostatic Tie Tourniquet Single-Handed Control Combat Medical Tourniquet For Outdoor Hiking Emergency with Windlass
|Material||Nylon and Plastic|
|Color||Black or Customize|
|Logo||As the customer's logo|
|Packing||1pc/opp bag, 200pcs/carton|
|Packing Size||Single:6.3*2.75*1.6 inch; Carton size: 50*28*60cm|
One-Handed Application: This tourniquet can be operated with one hand during tasks or outdoor walks when no one else is present. Rapid control of life-threatening extremity bleeding.
Effective & Safe: Designed with rotating adjustable windlass, combat tourniquets block the blood flow of upper and lower limbs more effectively and quickly. The length is suitable for most people's arms and legs.
Carry Easier: One-handed operation design & lightweight, Size: 6.3 X 2.75 X 1.6 inches, the feature of lightweight and small size allows medical tourniquets easily to be put into a first aid kit.
Multipurpose: Tourniquet is a piece of common life-saving equipment, which can be used in a wide range of scenarios, not only in recon, combat, and medical aid but also in outdoor, exploration, and artery bleeding.
Write down the use time of the tourniquet to prevent cell necrosis caused by too
long hemostasis time
Prevent nylon buckle from laminating
under extreme tension
Rotate the adjusting rod to make the
hemostasis more rapid
1. Apply a tourniquet proximal to the bleeding site and place the wounded limb through the band loop. Pass the tip through the inside slot of the buckle. Pull the band tight.
2. Pass the tip through the outside silt of the buckle. The friction buckle will lock the band in place.
3. Pull the band very tight and fasten it back on itself.
4. Twist the rod until bright red bleeding has stopped and the distal pulse is eliminated.
5. Place the rod inside the clip and lock it in place.
6. Check for bleeding condition and distal pulse. Apply additional tightening next to the tourniquet and reassess if massive bleeding continues.
7. Adhere band over the rod inside the clip around the limb.
8. Secure the rod and band with the strap. Prepare the patient for transport reassess. Record the time of application on a white strap if possible.
FAQ About Tourniquet
1. Does each tourniquet have a separate package?
Yes, each tourniquet has a separate package and contains instructions for use
2. Can this tourniquet be reused?
Theoretically, from a health point of view, we do not recommend the reuse of tourniquets, but in fact, they can be reused
3. Will the instructions be included in this tourniquet?
Yes, the instruction is included in the tourniquet. In addition, the operating instructions are also mentioned in the user guide
4. Does it have a metal rod? will it break when used?
No, The rod is some type of plastic. Seems to be very good quality though.
We can fill orders for 10,000 to 10,000,000 face masks and other medical supplies.We guarantee the lowest price and fastest shipping times.