We have introduced masks from all angles before. Today we will introduce how many materials are needed to make masks. This way we will have a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of masks.
① Material weight 25 grams/square (can be modified according to actual customer needs)
② Material width 175MM
③ Each piece is cut to length 175MM
Regular color of face cloth: green, blue, black, white, etc.
④ 1. Material weight 25 grams/square (can be modified according to actual customer needs)
⑤ 2. Material width 178MM
⑥ 3. Each piece is cut to length 175MM
⑦ 1. Material weight 25 grams/square (can be modified according to actual customer needs)
⑧ 2. Material width 192MM
⑨ 3. Each piece is cut to length 175MM
⑩ each cut length 110MM
Remarks: plastic strip/single wire/double wire,
Adult masks are recommended to use double-wire nose strips, which are relatively stiff and have better facial fit.
It is recommended to use plastic strips for children's masks to effectively prevent facial scratches.
⑪ Each cut length is 175MM
Remarks: One side 175MM*2 side=350MM
Category: Flat bar/Round bar
Adult-sized masks will be the greatest need.
1. Put right sides of cotton fabric together (Be sure any fabric design is placed horizontally.)
a. Cut 9x6 (Adult) or 7.5 x 5 (Child)
2. Starting at the center of the bottom edge, sew to the first corner, stop. Sew the elastic with
the edge out into the corner. A few stitches forward and back will hold this.
3. Sew to the next corner, stop, and bring the other end of the same elastic to the corner and
sew a few stitches forward and back.
4. Now sew across that top of the mask to the next corner. Again, put an elastic with the
5. Sew to the next corner and sew in the other end of the same elastic.
6. Sew across the bottom leaving about 1.5” to 2” open. Stop, cut the thread. Turn inside out.
7. Pin 3 tucks on each side of the mask. Make sure the tucks are the same direction
8. Sew around the edge of the mask twice.
Founded in 2006, Wellmien has grown to a company specializing in disposable medical supplies and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), integrating with design, manufacture and sales capacity. Our sales headquarter is in Suzhou, Jiangsu and manufacturing plants cover a total area of 8,000m2 including 1,500m2 of clean room.
Wellmien provides globally medical care and food processing facilities with products including face masks, gowns, coveralls, aprons, bouffant caps, shoe covers, sleeve covers, under pads, disposable gloves, wound-care products, first-aid products and surgical packs etc. Our products are best sold to worldwide markets and widely applied to different settings such as hospitals, care centers, wholesalers, government agencies or institutes, food industries and households, etc. With excellent OEM services, our annual sales exceed 20 million USD.
Wellmien is ISO13485 certified and implements a strict Quality Management System (QMS). Our main products are approved by US FDA and EU CE certified. With superior products and services, our company has won the trust and support from new and old customers all over the world. If you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us!