©2020 Wellmmlen Healthcare Tech.(Suzhou) Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.Site MapPowered by iwonder.cn
1. Choose the right size mask: The size of the adult mask is 17.5x9.5cm; the size of the child mask is 14.5x9.5cm.
2. Check the expiration date before use, the product is valid for 6 months, and it is prohibited to use it after the expiration date.
3. Check the single package before use. It is prohibited to use the single package if it is damaged, stained or with foreign objects inside.
4. When wearing a mask:
ü Take out the mask and make sure that the nose clip is above the mask, with the light blue side facing outward.
ü Hook the mask straps on both sides of the mask by buckling the mask on the chin, and adjust the upper and lower parts of the mask to fit the face.
ü Press the nose clip with your fingers to make it close to the bridge of the nose to reduce air leakage around it.
5. After wearing a mask, avoid touching the mask. If you must touch the mask, wash your hands before and after touching it.
6. When removing the mask, try to avoid touching the outside of the mask and wash your hands immediately.
7. The mask needs to be changed every 4 hours.
8. The nose clip on the mask should not be folded frequently to prolong the use time.
9. Do not put the mask directly in your pocket when you are not using it. Take it off and put it in a pocket or bag directly, and take it out when needed. This is very unhygienic. Be sure to fold it and put it in a clean sealed bag, and fold the side close to the nose and mouth inward.
Homemade masks are not medical devices and are not regulated like medical masks and respirators. Their use poses a number of limitations:
ü They have not been tested to recognized standards.
ü The fabrics are not the same as used in surgical masks or respirators.
ü The edges are not designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth.
ü They may not provide complete protection against virus-sized particles.
ü They can be difficult to breathe through and can prevent you from getting the required amount of oxygen needed by your body.
These types of masks may not be effective in blocking virus particles that may be transmitted by coughing, sneezing or certain medical procedures. They do not provide complete protection from virus particles because of a potential loose fit and the materials used.
Medical masks, including surgical, medical procedure face masks and respirators (like N95 masks), must be kept for health care workers and others providing direct care to COVID-19 patients.
In the context of non-medical mask shortage, face shields may be considered as an alternative noting that they are inferior to mask with respect to prevention of droplet transmission. If face shields are to be used, ensure proper design to cover the sides of the face and below the chin. In addition, they may be easier to wear for individuals with limited compliance with medical masks (such as those with mental health disorders, developmental disabilities, deaf and hard of hearing community and children).
Wellmien provides globally medical care and food processing facilities with products including face masks, gowns, coveralls, aprons, bouffant caps, shoe covers, sleeve covers, under pads, disposable gloves, wound-care products, first-aid products and surgical packs etc. Our products are best sold to worldwide markets and widely applied to different settings such as hospitals, care centers, wholesalers, government agencies or institutes, food industries and households, etc. If you have any needs, please do not hesitate to contact us!